Another issue: How to customize Home Screen?
I hope to get a '3D Movie' button for my 3D-ISOs right next to 'Movies' button which only goes to my 2D movies, how to do that?

Thanks in advance..Big Grin
Would have thought all your movies including the 3D one's would be included in this list... Not sure what filtering process you are using. Best way would be to set-up a source folder for your 3D stuff (let's call 3D) and then using a smart play-list with the rule 'path is' and when you have a playlist that is acceptable, mark it as a favourite, ensure it's operation from favourites. Then 'skin' dependant at this point, most allow you to have a custom button or menu that can be linked to your favourite.
Thank you.
What plugin or skin is needed?
Most of the advanced skins have this property, I personally use Transparency and Aeon Nox,skin comparison wiki for features. and have a look at this No extra add-ons or plugins needed.
Thanks, but after having tried this and a few more skins, I 'd like to stay on Confluence. Is it possible to change the existing buttons to what I want?
I think the list link I provided shows the skins that may have custom home page items. Sadly Confluence at this time does not. This link has some screen shots of others, it's a long loading page but will save you a bit of time in the long run http://xbmc-skins.com/ alternatively you might post in features suggestions, to see if you could persuade the developers to include this feature in their next build.
Thanks buddy. I'tried Aeon Nox, when I found that I couldn't switch UI language as the font selection is disabled. How to get 'Aial Based' back?
It's OK now, though it still takes time to adjust font size.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Another issue: How to customize Home Screen?0