[xhaggi] Series Link
Can I request this so Tvheadend users can have series link? http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=217127
It's best to change the title and put [xhaggi] before it.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Cool! Can't believe I missed this...I'll be adding it soon to go along with WMC and NextPVR series link support.
please ask a skin dev to take care of that. sorry i don't have time for this atm.
Well, that answers that. Smile

Erm... Piers...
Yeah Piers pretty please Smile
(2015-02-16, 14:36)im85288 Wrote: Yeah Piers pretty please Smile

It's not going into the base version unless someone explains why it's useful, what it does and takes screenshots with it in action on other skins.

It allows for us to set series recordings from kodi. Before this we had to login to the web-interface of tvheadend and set them from there, Now its done on kodi. Very similar to series link on Sky. I`ll upload some pics with in action on confluence.
(2015-02-16, 17:29)stuCONNERS Wrote: It allows for us to set series recordings from kodi. Before this we had to login to the web-interface of tvheadend and set them from there, Now its done on kodi. Very similar to series link on Sky. I`ll upload some pics with in action on confluence.

Pics are helpful, I have no idea if my PVR back end supports this (DVBViewer) but it could be useful.

No, this is for the TVHeadEnd PVR Backend only.
(2015-02-16, 23:37)im85288 Wrote: No, this is for the TVHeadEnd PVR Backend only.

I see, there have been six requests I've noticed so I'll add it in time, there are higher priorities.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[xhaggi] Series Link0