Star sports addon
Can some one create a starsports addon?.... so that I can login with me credentials and watch the subscription that I purchased ( just like willow tv or ESPN 3).

Thanks !!
Please please.... someone create a addon....lots of people will be helped....

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/starsport...a-1671141/

Thanks
The Star Sports addon has been created and will be out soon as I have no repository to upload the addon. It features live Star Sports channels (Star Sports 1, Star Sports 2, Star Sports 3. Star Sports 4, Star Sports HD1, Star Sports HD2, Star Sports HD3 AND Star Sports HD4) along with the events that are streaming on the star sports website. It could be out till April. If anyone can help regarding the repository please pm me.
(2016-03-14, 21:14)Ninaad Wrote: The Star Sports addon has been created and will be out soon as I have no repository to upload the addon. It features live Star Sports channels (Star Sports 1, Star Sports 2, Star Sports 3. Star Sports 4, Star Sports HD1, Star Sports HD2, Star Sports HD3 AND Star Sports HD4) along with the events that are streaming on the star sports website. It could be out till April. If anyone can help regarding the repository please pm me.

Excellent.....will wait anxiously for this one
It may also be worth noting that many of the live streams are geolocked, and the availability varies depending on the specific sporting event. See here for more details, from their website.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2016-03-14, 21:14)Ninaad Wrote: The Star Sports addon has been created and will be out soon as I have no repository to upload the addon. It features live Star Sports channels (Star Sports 1, Star Sports 2, Star Sports 3. Star Sports 4, Star Sports HD1, Star Sports HD2, Star Sports HD3 AND Star Sports HD4) along with the events that are streaming on the star sports website. It could be out till April. If anyone can help regarding the repository please pm me.

Thanks, can't wait. Also, why not just use github?
I am still working on the script as I am not an expert and this is my first add-on. I am having issues with different sections such as Channels and Live Streams, etc. but it will be fixed till April and we can watch IPL on it for sure
I am really sorry guys. But I am unable to get stable and good links for the Star Sports channels, so I have put aside the idea of creating a starsports addon (which contained streams from the websites as well). I will try to develop it later, but don't get disappointed. I have created an add-on named, "Cricket on XBMC", which will be out soon and will contain live matches in the initial stages of the add-on and I will include highlights later on. I am having another problem on this forum. I am unable to send direct messages to anybody, I tried to reply @yocoldrain and @jchirag but was unable to do that. So if someone can help regarding that, please do so. And if you need any of the official m3u8 links from star sports website. please feel free to contact me and I will try to put on some official streams on the cricket add-on which will also contain domestic matches, Cheers to all. Next update soon.
(2016-03-29, 12:05)Ninaad Wrote: I am really sorry guys. But I am unable to get stable and good links for the Star Sports channels, so I have put aside the idea of creating a starsports addon (which contained streams from the websites as well). I will try to develop it later, but don't get disappointed. I have created an add-on named, "Cricket on XBMC", which will be out soon and will contain live matches in the initial stages of the add-on and I will include highlights later on. I am having another problem on this forum. I am unable to send direct messages to anybody, I tried to reply @yocoldrain and @jchirag but was unable to do that. So if someone can help regarding that, please do so. And if you need any of the official m3u8 links from star sports website. please feel free to contact me and I will try to put on some official streams on the cricket add-on which will also contain domestic matches, Cheers to all. Next update soon.

you can try now, i think there is 10 post limit before you can send messages.
Any Updates?
(2016-04-12, 00:34)NeelP Wrote: Any Updates?

+1
Any Updates?
LibreELEC v8.2.1 + Rpi 3
Android s912 (kodi v17.6)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Star sports addon0