Req Alpha-transparency and resizing of tiles-background
I'd like to propose that the background of the tiles gets an option for alpha transparency.

Currently the background on which the tiles "sit" is black, yet the blackness could be set to a certain degree of transparency (by letting the user enter 0-100% of the alpha channel of the blackness).

Another thing that (might) be interesting is an Apple Dock-like resizing when a tile is in the "underlined", ie. "chosen" state. That way the current tile might be something from slightly to incredibly bigger then the others, logarithmically resizing the ones around the current tile (ie. size them like a bell curve).

(PS. Would it be better to request features one-by-one in a thread of their own or have a single "Feature request" thread? I tend to have single ones, as finding answers for everyone through a search engine and tracking things is a bit easier, yet it might fill the forum up quicker.)
@ctschmidt

Hi
Very short message for you, your idea is my idea.
I will soon introduce my new modification for Home of Eminence.
It's almost doneBig Grin, but I have to test it yet.

Let yourself be surprised. That's all I can say at the moment.

Regards

orionics
Windows 7 ・ Kodi 18.2
Minix Neo U9 H ・ CoreElec/Kodi 18.2
Does anyone have an idea on how to set this for the time being?
@ctschmidt

Hi

I have an idea ("new" Home for Eminence)Blush and this I would like to share this weekend
or in the next week. Excuse the small delay, be patient you a little.

Regards

orionics
Windows 7 ・ Kodi 18.2
Minix Neo U9 H ・ CoreElec/Kodi 18.2
(2015-02-26, 17:27)ctschmidt Wrote: Does anyone have an idea on how to set this for the time being?
Yes I was experimenting with a similar setup a while back, have a look over in this thread.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1831844

or you can also use the "Transparent home" colour scheme that ships with the skin.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Alpha-transparency and resizing of tiles-background0