New Series Recording Problems
Hello, I've searched the forums for Series Recording trouble and can't find anything recent. Up until this past weekend, everything was working great. Then all of the sudden, the option for series recording just stopped happening. This seems to happen across all skins that I try, and I've checked to make sure the recordprefs file is present, which it is. I'm currently running Gotham 13.2, using primarily Team Media Portal Skin and obvioulsy Server WMC. When I go to the EPG and initiate a timer, it prompts me to commit to the recording, then another screen pops up where it usually would give the option to select series or individual recording, but it's just blank and only gives an OK or Cancel option. Anyone else having these issues?
Switch to Confluence skin and it will work. Contact the skin maintainer to request that their skin supports this.
If I have been of help, please add to my reputation as a way of saying thanks, it's free.
Switching to Confluence does not do the trick. Here are some links to screen shots. 1 from Confluence and the other from Titan Media Portal https://plus.google.com/photos/111025494...5tuG0ObdIg
I just checked and its working for me. Its weird because the dialog itself has blank fields which makes is seem like the data in the xml file is bad, but I don't know how that could happen - and you say two skins are showing a similar problem. You can check the swmc log after the dialog is posted and see if it is throwing errors, but I can't imagine how the data from swmc could make the dialog look like this. Do you have another client computer with kodi that you can try?
Windows Media Center PVR addon (pvr.wmc) and server backend (ServerWMC)
http://bit.ly/serverwmc
Yes, actually I have a raspberry pi that I just started tinkering with. Running confluence, it seems to work as it should.
Have you changed fonts or anything? Check settings>appearance>fonts and see what it's set to
If I have been of help, please add to my reputation as a way of saying thanks, it's free.
Update, I decided to update to Kodi 14.1. I was going to hold off before updating. After the install, it appears to be working. Funny you sound say about the fonts though because something is messed up with the font sizes after the install.
Thanks all for the help. Not sure what's up with the font, but it's not a big issue. I changed to a different layout on the skin and it looks better anyway.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Series Recording Problems0