DreamX 1481.2Mhz XBE-Patcher (like Filter-Fucker)
I'm not sure if anyone remembers awhile back when Elupus discovered a simple patch that could be applied to xbe's on DX-1480 boxes that fixed most games to play at normal speed. I built a simple utility to apply the patch to the appropriate bytes of your xbe that can be found in the usual places. I noticed a few days ago that FlickerFucker was added to xbmc and I got to thinking, it would make things for the few and far between that have the 1480 boxes much easier than manually patching every xbe. I did some testing with about 75 games using the utility I built and found no adverse effects on games that did not need the patch, they worked the same after patching as they did without, I found that the only effect was that most games that did need the patch (ie: games that would normally play at 2x or with extremely jittery video) would play at normal speed as they are supposed to on any normal xbox. Just an idea to officially polish off using xbmc to launch games. Smile If anyone is interested in this I can dig up the conversation with Elupus where he explained to me exactly what bytes to patch and what to patch them with.

-SixOneS4
Thumbs Up 
please do Wink
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DreamX 1481.2Mhz XBE-Patcher (like Filter-Fucker)0