I have a question about Fried TV App
Is there anyway on this App to have it Autoboot to start this App when you cut the Fire TV Stick on
I don't think I've seen that as an option specifically for Fired TV. You can probably do this by combining Fired TV with Llama.
(2015-02-11, 04:20)Ned Scott Wrote: I don't think I've seen that as an option specifically for Fired TV. You can probably do this by combining Fired TV with Llama.

Ok how do I do that
(2015-02-11, 04:20)Ned Scott Wrote: I don't think I've seen that as an option specifically for Fired TV. You can probably do this by combining Fired TV with Llama.

If I understand the question correctly you can do this more cleanly than with Lhama on a rooted ATV. However, the stick cannot currently be rooted.
It should work on non-rooted devices as well. You would basically follow the same steps as launching Kodi on boot, but doing this for FiredTV instead: http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Bypass_Home....29_Events
I have seen that link if I don't want to root which section do I do and can you install Liama though adbfire
Can anybody explain in basic terms that I can understand how to do this in the link Ned Scott provided and which one I do if I don't want to root it either
I still don't understand how to auto boot the Fired TV App
(2015-02-13, 16:15)cooley76 Wrote: I still don't understand how to auto boot the Fired TV App

Try using the official FiredTV Launcher - Replacement Home/Launcher thread over at XDA for more precise info on the app.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I have a question about Fried TV App0