Cropped video playback issue
Hi, when playing videos back (eg go TVs adding) there is a small part cropped off each side. I've looked at various suggestions, such as the crop black bars option but can't find it anywhere. My video settings OSD (the ones you get during playback) are limited / most are missing.

Any ideas ? I've tried all my tv settings already too.

Using Kodi 14.1

Thank you
Have you tried doing doing a Video Calibration under Settings->System->Video Output? If you go there you can adjust it to see all of the picture. You need to adjust it so that you can see the guides. It starts at Top/Left then Bottom/Right then Subtitle Position then Pixel Ratio. You may not see any guide to start but if you use the arrow keys on your keyboard or remote you will begin to see the guides appear. Enter on the keyboard or OK on the remote will move you to the next step. Escape key or back button will exit you out when your done.
Thank you for the suggestion but tried it and still no joy. Maybe the video is trimmed by the site it's being streamed from? It's watchable but frustrating at the same time!
Could be. I didn't get that this was a stream. I had a similar issue awhile back with the addon: MLBMC but in my case I was getting squished images, a 16x9 stream into one that was close to 4x3. In my case choosing a different bitrate in MLBMC solved it I don't know if you have that option available.
I am using Kodi 14.1 and the zoom option on video playback is not working, so i am not getting full screen viewing, can anyone suggest how i can fix this. It used to work then after reinstalling Kodi it stopped.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cropped video playback issue0