giada d2301 - Kodibuntu information
Question 
Dear All,
I write you concerning the Giada D2301 compatibility with Kodibuntu.

First of all, let me introduce something: My Giada D2301 was given to me by the company i'm working at (as a gift more than 2 years ago) with the aim to test its functionality as final user.
However, i'd like to point out that this Giada is not equiped with Windows 7, as all such devices on the market, but with a custom version of linux (costomized directly by the manufacturer).
In fact, this device with such software is really the worse think i've ever tried to use in my life.
Now, 2 years have passed and i want to make my tv a little "smarter", without buying any further TV box or anything else. Having such Hardware already for free, i'd like to install a different software that would allow me to benefit of the Giada (at leas for browsing).
here below you can find the specs:
Core i3-330UM
3GB Ram DDR3 1066MHz
DVB-T Tuner
NVidia ION2

The fact is that i had never installed nor used any XBMC/Kodi or OpenELEC softwar and i feel myself really less than a newbie. Hope to make it.
I will, by the way, install directly Kobiubuntu as a new operating system (from USB pendrive) without using Linux (in fact i will format the whole Giada's HDD).
Does anyone already did such a procedure and has some advices for me (e.g. the version of KobiUbunto to be used, any error given by the device or others)?
I hope i have explained myself enough (sorry for my english).
I look forward from receiving from you some advices in this regar.
Thank you very much in advance to all!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
giada d2301 - Kodibuntu information0