live tv mod
is there a live tv mod for this skin anywhere?
Yes there is.
for the helix version of this skin and if so point to it please
Helix version of this skin hasn't been released yet.
(2015-02-13, 08:39)Powerhouse Wrote: Helix version of this skin hasn't been released yet.

Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix
this is the skin..
is there a livetv mod for it..simple question
(2015-02-13, 15:21)buttonsni Wrote:
(2015-02-13, 08:39)Powerhouse Wrote: Helix version of this skin hasn't been released yet.

Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix
this is the skin..
is there a livetv mod for it..simple question

Perhaps ask in the Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix thread? And the forum has a search function too ;-) It's even stated in the first post that is has live-tv modifications . http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=208801 Define "mod"? What mod are you looking for?

Quote:The big change is in live tv (PVR). The home menu default is now "TV" (to match confluence). There are now all 4 EPG view options available. Consistent with how MQ5 is designed, by default only one (timeline) is enabled. The remaining 3 are enabled by going to the top menu while in the EPG window And then going up to change view and up again to enable/disable the additional views. As in the other windows, when you enable or disable views you have to back out to the home window and re-enter the EPG window to make the changes available. Due to certain problem (I think it is a bug) in Helix you can't use the lefft/right settings arrow to change views for the EPG, instead you have to click on the view button and then the views cycle. Note that if you switch to the EPG:channel view, and there is no channel currently playing, the view will be empty.
If you mean like the one for Aeon Nox, no. It's kind of interesting but seems like a lot of work to implement. Maybe put it in the MQ 6 features wanted list.

scott s.
(2015-02-07, 16:19)sonic Wrote: I would love to have a Live TV view to look something like this mod in MQ6, http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=193991

Looks like this Image

edit: added picture and another link

thanks Scott for the thought but someones beat me to it..lol

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
live tv mod0