Nightmare!!
Alright..

So last night I was messing around on Kodi and I changed the skin to a already preinstalled one. For some reason this skin didn't let me access settings to change the skin back so in a panic I saw this app called "fresh start" and in the info it said it would restart my Kodi, just bare in mind when I bought the android TV box it already had all the stuff I needed on it, so I restarted it and it has completely wiped it clean. I still have the Kodi app just absolutely nada is on it.

I know how to install the addons but how do I get all the channels back? I remember something about TVAddons but I'm not sure what that is.

Can someone help?
You sir should really read our forum rules and beside that rant at the people who sold you this scam ware...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Seems to me that for an app called "fresh start", it did quite a god job Wink

@ronie On a side note, we had the same issue with re-touched at fosdem, on a box. re-touched seems to just ignore the keyboard/remote completely, even thru yatse. I didn't even know it was possible Wink
Having no mouse at hand (assuming that would have work), we had to manually fiddle with guisettings.xml to get things back.
(2015-02-13, 13:23)Koying Wrote: Seems to me that for an app called "fresh start", it did quite a god job Wink

@ronie On a side note, we had the same issue with re-touched at fosdem, on a box. re-touched seems to just ignore the keyboard/remote completely, even thru yatse. I didn't even know it was possible Wink
Having no mouse at hand (assuming that would have work), we had to manually fiddle with guisettings.xml to get things back.

@Koying yes that's because re-touched doesn't support keyboard so through a android remote you can't navigate.
The re-touched update has fixed accidentally switching to the skin with keyboard only by not focussing the yes/no button.
If neither of those buttons are focussed you have no way to hit the yes button with keyboard only and as such the dialog to ask if you keep this change will time out and switch back to confluence. Not the best solution but it works
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Ok, cool.
Sorry I'm new to this forum and saw this thread and thought I was in the right place. Is there anyway to get back to where I was before the fresh start app or do I have to install everything again?
(2015-02-13, 17:07)RichyGilmour Wrote: Sorry I'm new to this forum and saw this thread and thought I was in the right place. Is there anyway to get back to where I was before the fresh start app or do I have to install everything again?

Anything is possible. However, we will not help you with the add-ons you want to re-install per our forum rules (wiki). We don't support them, we're not associated with them, and they should not have been pre-installed on any hardware if the "Kodi" name was used.

Sorry.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Nightmare!!0