sd card problems after powering off
(2015-02-13, 23:18)FlowT Wrote: @Milhouse

What kind of SanDisk are you using? One of those?

Yep, exactly. I've tried both 32GB and 8GB versions of that card, all good (tested in both Pi1 and Pi2).
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Thanks. I'll get one of those then.

@rgedgaudas:
Try to return it to where you bought it from. You should be able to get your money back if it was recently.
The problem with the Samsung EVO card seems to have gone now after copying 2 files to the boot partition

See post #22 by popcornmix.
http://openelec.tv/forum/124-raspberry-p...=15#132032
Interesting. I'll give that a try then. Thanks for the hint.
I'd be curious about the technical details of that.
(2015-02-17, 01:41)FlowT Wrote: Interesting. I'll give that a try then. Thanks for the hint.
I'd be curious about the technical details of that.

See here
Thanks. Smile

So could this probably affect (or be triggered by them) certain SD cards more than others. Just curious. From what I understand here this should trigger very randomly.

Edit:

Ok, I already rad your reply to that here.
I got the same problem on 3 out of 5 Pi 2. I tried changing fixup.dat and start.elf and using latest Milhouse #0218 but with no luck. I´m using Transcend Premium 300x UHS-I 16GB.

Using official Raspberry 2A adapter.

Using the standard config.txt.

My Pi B+ keeps going without problems.
Guys,

I've built 5 Raspberry 2 with the Samsung Evo 16GB and they ALL have this corruption issue.
This one, the white and orange.
Samsung Evo MB-MP16D/EU

http://www.amazon.es/Samsung-Evo-MB-MP16...ro+sd+card

I would avoid it Smile
(2015-09-11, 15:37)almograve Wrote: I've built 5 Raspberry 2 with the Samsung Evo 16GB and they ALL have this corruption issue.

Using what distribution? OE 5.0.8 doesn't have the sdcard fix for Samsung EVO.
OE 5.95.5 does have the fix.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
sd card problems after powering off0