ROM COLLECTION BROWSER MESSED UP!!
(2015-02-22, 12:39)bint Wrote: Hi Ronaldsnk
Thanks for your Answer - what version of Kodi are you using? I'm not using any Skin other than Confluence and i have this problem on different machines (all running Kodi). i will try to install AEON MQ5 and change the skin back to Confluence as this fixed your problem - i can't imagine that this would fix the problem but i'll give it a try.
i red in the RCB-forums that its an issue with positioning and could be fixed via new xml files - couldn't give it a go so far but will try it aswell when i've got the time to.

No problem. i just wanted to share my experience. Well, im using 14.1 Helix and RCB 2.1.1. I didnt changed anything in the xml, i was too lazy for that. Let me know if you are using the same versions as me and if you finally get to solve the issue.
Just for anybody else this may affect, I was having this problem even on confluences on my existing profile, but a clean install was fine.
Eventually I found in guisettings.xml:
skin.confluence.rcb_useOldAlignment
... setting this false solved all issues for me.
Wink 
(2015-04-25, 11:04)fragbait0 Wrote: Just for anybody else this may affect, I was having this problem even on confluences on my existing profile, but a clean install was fine.
Eventually I found in guisettings.xml:
skin.confluence.rcb_useOldAlignment
... setting this false solved all issues for me.

Ok thats good to know! Thanks a lot man. I'll give it a try.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ROM COLLECTION BROWSER MESSED UP!!1