Some problem with EPG and recording
Hi everybody,

I've a weird status for my EPG guide.

For several channel, the EPG is missing. If i launch WMC, the EPG refresh correctly when launching the channel

i tryed to get the EPG loading from kodi pvr, sometime it works, sometime, not

is there a way to get EPG works like in WMC ?

Or do i need to use something like BIGSCREEN EPG to manage XML EPG ?

Another problem :

i have 2 tuners (hd homerun), and when i record a program, and watch it at the same time, when the program end and the other start, it stop watching TV because he is going to use the second tuner to record the second program, on the same channel

do you know what i want to mean ? ConfusedRolleyesCool
Hi,

(1st problem)
I am not sure what you mean. Are you saying that if you start wmc, then all the channels import into kodi? Have you tried turning off 'Hide DRM channels' in the Channels tab of serverwmc?

(2nd problem)
If by 'watch it at the same time' you mean that you are watching the same channel that is recording but with a different tuner, then this problem is a limitation of serverwmc. Sorry. If you had more tuners this problem would go away.
Windows Media Center PVR addon (pvr.wmc) and server backend (ServerWMC)
http://bit.ly/serverwmc
Hello Kusty,

1 st :
My problem is that, when using KODI, the EPG is not always fine for the whole list of channel : on 20 channels, 3 or 4 doesn't have EPG working fine, but when i want to UPDATE the EPG, sometimes, it work, i can view program schedule in KODI, and sometime, it doesnt work
It's always for the same channel.

Under WMC, i don't have this problem : it always works, and when the EPG is not successfully loaded, it's load when switching on the channel.

Perhaps there is a good solution to use with KODI to use another XML EPG guide ?

2nd :
OK, thanks.

Is it possible to add another WMC server that have a twin tuner on the PVR.WMC.CLIENT ?
Have you tried turning off 'Hide DRM channels' in the Channels tab of serverwmc?
----> No, but i don't think i have this kind of channel. They are all UP.

It is possible that some channel disappeared ? It's tha case for 1 channel that i don't disable under WMC, and at the first importation in KODI, it was there, but no, it disappaered
1st)
You should try turning off hiding drm channels anyway, even if none of your channels have drm. Sometime serverwmc can make a mistake determining which channels have drm so it is definitely worth a try.

2nd.

Running two serverwmcs can be tricky to set up and use, but we have a few users who do it. Its much simpler if you add tuners to the main server machine, or use a networked tuner like hd homerun from Si dust.
Windows Media Center PVR addon (pvr.wmc) and server backend (ServerWMC)
http://bit.ly/serverwmc

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Some problem with EPG and recording0