INformation
Hello everybody I want to know if it's possible to use the XMBC in SENEGAL it's a country in Africa. I hope you'll answer me quickly please.Thank You and have a great day.
You can use Kodi (XBMC) anywhere. To the best of my knowledge, it has no encryption or other elements that are subject to export control. Subject to your local laws, you can use it to watch your local library of ripped DVDs/BRs, recorded TV programmes, MP3s, etc.

Now, what I *suspect* you're asking is "does it allow me to watch Senegalese TV" - which will be dependent on specific addons or a PVR (wiki) backend.

And if perhaps you're asking if you can stream TV or films for free from the 'net or otherwise stray the wrong side of the law... I'd advise you not to go there.

But the core application will work anywhere, sure. I would strongly urge you to read up on what Kodi actually is before parting with any money, though, to make sure you know what you're trying to do... Kodi is free, so you can always download it to an existing laptop or desktop or similar device and give it a try.
As Prof. Yaffle said, it will work in any country - local laws will dictate whether or not you're allowed to use such a device.

There aren't any Senegalese television add-ons as far as I'm aware, I could be wrong.

And I think everyone here knows where Senegal is, we don't need to be told it's in Africa Smile
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
INformation0