"Repeat All" doesn't seem to work...
Maybe I am doing something wrong...

I have created a playlist.
I told it to "Repeat All"
hit play...

I was expecting the device to keep playing the videos in the playlist forever!

Can anyone give me any recommendations to try?

I want to create and save a list.
That list will play forever until someone turns off the TV.

Thanks in advance

Jared
BUMP.. Anyone?
No idea. It works when I try it.
When you do it are you making a playlist?
I want the playlist to essentially loop forever.

My steps...

Videos - Files - Add all the videos I want using "Q" to queue them up.
Click on the left side and select "Current Playlist"
Make sure "repeat all" is selected.
hit Save
Enter playlist name (enter and done)
Go Home
Videos - Files
Hit ".." until you get to the top folder where you can select the name of playlist you created a couple steps ago.
select playlist... I called mine (test.m3u)
I double click the play list and it shows all the movies.
I double click the first movie and it plays each movie in the playlist once but at the end of the playlist it stops...

UPDATE - If I right click the "test.m3u" and say "play" it loops indefinitely. Is this the only way to get this to work?
It should loop in all situations when you have "repeat" turned on, as you describe. I'm not sure why it wouldn't work outside of the context menu.
Bug maybe?
Maybe. Can you get us a debug log (wiki) of when you try to play the playlist (and it doesn't loop)? I'm not sure if the log will catch anything useful, but it's a good start.
i am having the same problem here, i have a playlist with "repeat: all" but it just stops at the end of the last video, "repeat: one" seems to be working fine, running xbian on a raspberry pi
Same problem for me on Openelec on raspberry pi 1 & 2
This used to work, been using it regularly up until summer. but it looks like a regression in Kodi 15.
I may be wrong, but I think the issue is only with looping videos. Music seemed to loop ok.
Very easy to reproduce the bug.
Really hope it can be fixed in Kodi 16, as right now I have to reinstall all school TVs raspberries with something other than Kodi... sux.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Repeat All" doesn't seem to work...0