Here we go again... no paths are working...
Scan for New Files no longer supports multi-paths I believe, can't remember the reasoning but using Update Library is the correct way to do a full check of all paths for anything new.
But if I just want to update the TV section to save time I can't.. That's no good.
Asus s1-at5nm10e - Netgear READY NAS 102 - Wired -
-Receiver Pioneer VSX-529-K - ASUS RT-AC58U - USB HDD connected Seagate - SONY BRAVIA KDL-55W955B - Netgear ReadyNAS 102
Helix is missing a backport. https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/6439 will take care of it.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Nice to hear that. [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
-Receiver Pioneer VSX-529-K - ASUS RT-AC58U - USB HDD connected Seagate - SONY BRAVIA KDL-55W955B - Netgear ReadyNAS 102
Thanks to all for keeping this alive. I am having the same problem 1 network drive with 2 root folders. 1 root directory folder for TV with sub-folders for the shows and 1 root directory folder with movies with sub-folders with individual movies.

Only 1 root directory folder with sub-folders are picked up correctly in the Kodi library, just happens to be the TV folder(s). The TV root folder with sub-folders, doesn't get picked up.

how do we include the "backport" information into Kodi to correct this "bug"?
The fix will be in the forthcoming 14.2 release
So happy to hear /read this. [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Here we go again... no paths are working...0