Win Live TV Failing
Hi,

I am a new Kodi user and member of the forum. I think ServerWMC is an outstanding addon to Kodi for a WMC junkie like me! I am trying to watch live TV or recorded TV from WMC.

Hardware:
- 2x hdhomerun prime hdhr3-cc with up-to date firmware
- serverWMC 1.0.0.52 build 1175
- Asus VivoTab 8 (Windows 8.1) running Kodi-14.0-Helix

I was able to install Kodi fine, enabled live tv and pointed the WMC plugin to my Win 7 PC running ServerWMC. It found all my channels, and downloaded EPG data perfectly. When I select a channel to play though, it spins with "working" for a few seconds and usually fails without displaying an error. My Recorded TV folder and subfolders are shared Read/Write for Everyone. I will upload the log for ServerWMC.

Thanks for your help.
If your client machine is not windows based, you also need to have credentials turned on (see Folders tab). Otherwise we need to see the swmc log after a failed attempt at watching live tv. Post the log on pastebin.com and put a link to it here.
Windows Media Center PVR addon (pvr.wmc) and server backend (ServerWMC)
http://bit.ly/serverwmc
It pays to poke around the existing threads - it works great now!

Although the Recorded TV folder was shared with Everyone, the tablet (new) had not yet joined my Homegroup, Now that it is, Live TV and Recorded TV stream perfectly to the tablet! Thank you!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Live TV Failing0