XBMC Bluetooth mobile remote
Sorry about that my links are down. My isp is doing some maintenance or something like that...... Sad send a private message if you want the app....
hoppfully the homepage will be up and runing soon.
Here is the app, if you want to try it.

http://rapidshare.com/files/1012862/J-Remote_v0.3.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/1013257/J-Re...i_v0.1.rar
Trying to connect with an W800i, but it won´t work. Bort client and server program start, but nothing happens. The client program is creating a bluetooth connection. But I can´t see anything in server program RE: and TE: boxes. Is there any debug function? or is it my phone that is not supported?

ZacMac
It' should work on your phone. open the txt file in the server app folder and see if your using the right com port. If they match try the Javax.comm guide again.
Hi again

The thing is, when I hit the Start app button, the computer connects to the mobile (asks for access to mobile Yes/No) and the bluetooth icon is green so everything looks normal. But nothing more happens...

And if I do the other way around, start java_client on mobile the bluetooth icon goes green (on PC) also but nothing happens in the java_Server program.

Where can I find the Javax.comm guide?

ZacMac
Try Reading this.

http://web.comhem.se/~u73504508/how_to.html
Great program, love the concept..!

I got the program to run on a Nokia N80! Nod The Wi-Fi version that is (Without having the .jad file, coz with it the phone said something about illegal software or something. Don't remember exactly.)

Bad things occurred though. I wasn't able to use that many commands. Only like volume up or down and stop the song. It did display the information correctly Smile

One reason might be the language, coz I use the phone in Finnish. The keypressed thus said like 'valintanäppäin_oikea' meaning 'menukey_right'
Don't know about the "real" translation for Symbian S60 V3 though.

Keep up the good work!Laugh
im trying it in my 6600
XBMC 4ever
iikai Wrote:Great program, love the concept..!

I got the program to run on a Nokia N80! Nod The Wi-Fi version that is (Without having the .jad file, coz with it the phone said something about illegal software or something. Don't remember exactly.)

Bad things occurred though. I wasn't able to use that many commands. Only like volume up or down and stop the song. It did display the information correctly Smile

One reason might be the language, coz I use the phone in Finnish. The keypressed thus said like 'valintanäppäin_oikea' meaning 'menukey_right'
Don't know about the "real" translation for Symbian S60 V3 though.

Keep up the good work!Laugh

yes there is a problem with some phones, if you change the .jar file sizs, you have to update the .jad file too. open the .jad file with a texteditor and change the "MIDlet-Jar-Size: 121977" to the correct size of the .jar file.

read the how to on the webpage to map your keys.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Bluetooth mobile remote0