Clean cache / texture
I am using Openelec on my RPi2 and accessing my mysql database. I messed something up and now around half of my posters don't show the proper posters. I believe this must have something to do with my texture/thumbnail? All posters show perfectly well on other clients.

I tried just deleting the thumbnail folder and the texturedb file, but that didn't solve it.

Any idea what I am missing? My guess is that I am not deleting all files properly. Any idea? This is a one-time issue, so don't want to use the texture tool.
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
Deleting Textures13.db and the Thumbnails folder should do it. If you're still seeing incorrect posters (just posters?) then the problem lies elsewhere.

I'd suggest querying your media library on the Pi2 to confirm the poster urls are correct. Maybe it's time to install the script, it's a one-time installation...
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Is there just one textures13.db and thumbnails folder? I do access my RPi directory structure by entering the IP in the Windows prompt (i.e., \\my-ip) and not over SSH.
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
Yes, just one.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Thanks. I believe I have found the issue. It must be somehow related to the widget. Do the widgets (recently added, etc) have their own cache? If so, where would this be? Using Confluence.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Clean cache / texture0