Win Add "missing video" to library manualy
Hello,

I just found that not all videos files are added to Movie library after scanning. There are about 150 videos missing. I wonder if I can do this when Kodi scans the video files

1. How to use the filename(w/o extension) as movie title in the library?
2. How to make all videos add to the library, Kodi skipped those videos if they cannot be found in the Movie database. However, I want them to be added anyway without detail information, I don't mind to leave no information/photos for those files.
3. If point 2 cannot be done, how can I add them manually to the library and link the movie information/pictures to local files(e.g. movie1.txt for movie information, movie1.jpg for movie poster).

Thanks
They can be set as no content in KODI and just browsed in file view, alternately you would need to use custom .nfo files so that they can be input into library during a scan.

NFO files see the NFO Examples links at bottom of the page
(2015-02-18, 16:52)k4sh1n Wrote: They can be set as no content in KODI and just browsed in file view, alternately you would need to use custom .nfo files so that they can be input into library during a scan.

Thank you. I figured out yesterday by reading a lot of wiki subjects. However, I still suggest that Kodi can automatically insert all videos to the library by using the filename even though they are not found in scraper site, and generator a list to let user know which videos are not found.
Missing Movie Scanner
(2015-02-19, 00:32)helta Wrote: Missing Movie Scanner

Yes, I use this to find out which videos are missing. I wish Kodi to add all videos by default so I don't have to use add-on like "JustUsedFilename".
(2015-02-18, 16:52)k4sh1n Wrote: They can be set as no content in KODI and just browsed in file view, alternately you would need to use custom .nfo files so that they can be input into library during a scan.

Hi, K4:

Some folders won't appear in file view either, they are visible in Windows Explorer. Do you have any idea why?
Are they hidden folders?
(2015-02-19, 16:13)k4sh1n Wrote: Are they hidden folders?

no. I recall that it was there in the beginning, after I did several "Update Library", those folders are no longer appeared. They are not in library either.
Suggest having a look at the sources.xml in userdata folder to make sure the paths to those folders are still present.
(2015-02-20, 03:16)k4sh1n Wrote: Suggest having a look at the sources.xml in userdata folder to make sure the paths to those folders are still present.

Finally I found the solution, the option "Hide Watched" is turned on. After turn it off, all folders come back!. Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add "missing video" to library manualy0