• 8(current)
Req Your Requests
Hi,

first of all, I'd like to congratulate for the awesome skin.
There is a feature that could be very useful imho, which I didn't manage to find in the skin so far: during LIVE TV playback, I can access to EPG data, and see in mixed mode what will be aired on the channel I'm currently watching. What about to make visible, always in mixed mode, what is currently being aired on other channels too, and from there have the chance to switch channel ?

Thank you
Love the skin. I have a request. Once i rate a movie/episode it would be great to have that numerical score visable on the movie/episode information page.
Hi,

first of all this is a great skin for touch-devices.

I have a few ideas to make this skin (in my opinion Wink ) even better:
  1. I would like to set a global background image, like it is possible for the home menu, but also for the other views like the music artists view.
  2. It would be nice to be able to disable the random colors and just show the normal background when no albumcover is available.
Thanks in advance
HamburgerJungeJr
Hi.. is there a way to disable/remove the HD overlay icons on movie posters?
The HD, 3D, 4K posters.. eg: overlayhdpanel.png

For now I have commented out the 2 sets of <control> tags which include Overlay3DPanel, OverlayHDPanel.png & Overlay4KPanel.png and it works as needed.

But would be nice if it was made as a selection in skin settings?
I can't nearly express how much I'm missing Box skin in Kodi in Android TV since before Leia...

I've been awaiting patiently for it to appear back, but seems it won't, I haven't find anything that resembles it, clean, fast, EASY... TVs with android are starting to get sluggish by the day, having a small footprint skin is a must...

Please, bring BOX back

Pretty please
BOX update for latest Kodi Version is Scheduled for Mid April 2024
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Your Requests1