Aeon MQ on Kodi 14.1 (Openelec)
Hi,

I've been using for a while Aeon Nox 5 on Openelec 5.0.1 (Kodi 14.1), but it seems to me that MQ will fit my needs much better.

What I am wondering is which version should I install. AFAIK the MQ5 (official) will not work on Kodi 14, so I will need a MOD. I've seen that there is a MOD by @Nici and other by @scott967. Which one should I install?

Regarding the MQ6 (that should work on Kodi 14.1), can I install it, or is it in an early development stage that make it non usable?

Thanks in advance!
Nici has not release his version yet, but scott967's version works just fine.
MQ6 also has not been release and likely won't be for a while, unless you donate to get access to it.

(2015-02-17, 18:25)soyxan Wrote: Hi,

I've been using for a while Aeon Nox 5 on Openelec 5.0.1 (Kodi 14.1), but it seems to me that MQ will fit my needs much better.

What I am wondering is which version should I install. AFAIK the MQ5 (official) will not work on Kodi 14, so I will need a MOD. I've seen that there is a MOD by @Nici and other by @scott967. Which one should I install?

Regarding the MQ6 (that should work on Kodi 14.1), can I install it, or is it in an early development stage that make it non usable?

Thanks in advance!
I have just installed OpenELEC with Kodi 14.1 and scott967's mod of MQ5 on a new Raspberry Pi 2. Works very well. My main media center is a i5 running Windows 8.1 and the slight performance difference between the two is small.
Hope this helps.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ on Kodi 14.1 (Openelec)0