Resume Playback Not Available
Prior to upgrading from xbmc to Kodi I was able to resume playback. I'd stop playing a recording through the mythtv front end on my Linux pc ( which hosts the mythtv backend as well) and when I started playback on xbmc (on a raspberry pi with openelec) of the same show it would ask me if I wanted to resume where I left off. A great feature! There seemed to be sharing of bookmarks between the two. Now with the upgrade this sharing no longer seems to exist.

Is there a way to turn this function on or is it now missing?
It may be the same issue as this http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1930332 (read the following post from Mike before considering updating to myth 0.28).
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Thanks. That's what I suspected would be the answer :-(. For me upgrading to 0.28 is not a preferred option (potential WAF issues) but at the same time the resume functionality is also a WAF issue. Looks like rollback to previous version is my best option at this time.
(2015-02-18, 23:12)hasso Wrote: Thanks. That's what I suspected would be the answer :-(. For me upgrading to 0.28 is not a preferred option (potential WAF issues) but at the same time the resume functionality is also a WAF issue. Looks like rollback to previous version is my best option at this time.
The current 0.28 is not working with the mythtv pvr plugin but in a few days when janbar fixes you could upgrade to 0.28 and then put a hold on any further updates of mythtv. I find 0.28 to be pretty rock solid and only issues I have is sometimes the interface changes and breaks the kodi plugin. I have not had an actual 0.28 problem for months. And only I think 3 interface breaks that needed a new kodi pvr plugin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Resume Playback Not Available0