Anyone know when MythTV .28 will be stable?
Like others here, the Marked as Watched and resume play has stopped working for me after upgrading to Kodi 14.1 and pvr-mythtv. The solution given here has been upgrading to MythTV .28 but with a warning that that version is still in development and breaks. Anyone know when .28 will be released as the production version? .28 has been in development for more than a year.
Quick answer is No, but there are draft release notes at

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Release_Notes_-_0.28
Do you know how often .28 breaks? PVR really needs the watched/resume function.
I suppose if one wanted to solve this problem without touching Kodi or MythTV, one could create a little proxy server that just forwarded all the API-Services requests to the actual MythTV API-Services port/server, but intercepted any watched-progress requests and handled those via the old-style, direct SQL method.

You could then just point Kodi's API-Services port number to that proxy.
Probably quicker to wait for 0.28 than to develop that.

PS try asking when 0.28 will be ready on mythtv-users. The answer will be "when it is ready".

Same as when you ask when the next XBMC/Kodi will be released.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
lol. ;-)
(2015-02-18, 15:50)patpend Wrote: Do you know how often .28 breaks? PVR really needs the watched/resume function.
Really it doesn't have break for you at all. Just because you go to 0.28 doesn't mean you have to update daily and pick up development breakages.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Anyone know when MythTV .28 will be stable?0