Can`t correct beacause its already reviewd
Hello,

I see there is a small problem, I was checking the syntax.log file as mentioned in the very first thread in the translating part of the forum (here above,) I saw there was made a
mistake in the translation, called mismatch of /n (a enter to much). now I wanted to correct it but i can't because the string is already reviewed and i don't have the authority to correct it. For me its no problem to correct it if I have the authority, or somebody else need to translate the string.

here`s the string.
Addon: xbmc.core, Lang: nl, Warning: count missmatch of char "\n"
msgctxt "#36123"
msgid "Show file extensions on media files. For example, 'You Enjoy Myself.mp3' would be simply be shown as 'You Enjoy Myself'."
msgstr "Laat bestandsextensies zien bij mediabestanden.\nBijvoorbeeld: 'Jij Geniet Van Mij' wordt getoond als 'Jij Geniet Van Mij.mp3'."

I really like the program and like to translate it always as good and as as far as possible, so if it is possible I would like it if i could have authority to correct reviewed strings also, (of course always in communication with the people/Head translators behind Kodi)

Greetings,

Melle de Boer
Happy translator of the dutch language
Hi !

Thanks for the notice.
Could you please contact the Dutch translation team's coordinators up at Transifex. So they can give you more permissions or just correct the problem themselfs.

Thanks for the help !
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
you should be able to adjust it and it becomes unreviewed again. At least that how it was in the past. Maybe they have changed that in transifex?

Fixed the string btw.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can`t correct beacause its already reviewd0