Win Grouping Recorded TV and IR Remote Questions
Smile 
Hello.

Is it possible to group recorded tv shows by title? I see Misc Options, Group: All Channels but no other options are available. I'm using the Aeon Nox skin.

Also, when I press the play button on my IR Remote to play a recorded show nothing happens. I have to press the "Ok" button to play a show. Is this normal behavior? The play button on this remote does play files from my video library.

Thanks.
By default your recordings should be grouped by series name. For example, all simpson episodes should be in a folder called Simpsons, is that what you mean? If so, make sure kodi has 'group items' turned on (below 'group channels') and make sure swmc has 'group recordings in folders' checked (see 'Recordings' tab.

On your second question, that's the way it works for me too. At least with the default settings.
Windows Media Center PVR addon (pvr.wmc) and server backend (ServerWMC)
http://bit.ly/serverwmc
Thumbs Up 
(2015-02-19, 18:45)krustyreturns Wrote: By default your recordings should be grouped by series name. For example, all simpson episodes should be in a folder called Simpsons, is that what you mean? If so, make sure kodi has 'group items' turned on (below 'group channels') and make sure swmc has 'group recordings in folders' checked (see 'Recordings' tab.

On your second question, that's the way it works for me too. At least with the default settings.

Thanks for replying.

The problem was exactly what you described. I needed "Group recordings in folders" checked in the Recordings tab on the server.

As far as the remote goes, I feel like it may have something to do with the difference between the RC6 and keystroke remote types.

I tried an Android remote and it played from both the "Ok" and "Play" buttons.

It's really not a big deal, I was just used to using the play button to start playing. I may look into trying other remotes anyway.

Thanks again for the assistance.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Grouping Recorded TV and IR Remote Questions0