Win Update library on starup
Tried 14.2 beta, same issue.
I have spent too much time on this, I am going back to XBMC 13.
Regards,
XBMCLuver.
Got 13.2 running, added the folders, scanned, all in the library, much better.
And 13 starts quickly too, just 2 seconds compared to version 14 taking 10-15 seconds.
Regards,
XBMCLuver.
OK.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Youtube works better with version 13 as well, in version 14 some things did not play due to region restrictions, the same content plays fine in version 13.
Regards,
XBMCLuver.
I have the exact same problem. Since my upgrade to Kodi 14 the Update Library button has stopped working. It will scan my movies from the looks of it, as I see a progress bar doing something with the Movie DB, but then at some point the progress bar just hangs at 85% (still showing TMDB) and from that point on it just stays indefinitely. My series are never updated and it's hard to say if my movies are (because I don't have any that need updating).

I will try and get a debug log tonight when I get home, but there is definitely something going on, and 14.2 didn't fix it.
Please re-test with 14.2 rc1. Please provide debug logs and exact steps to reproduce in case the issue still exists.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Don't want to go through that again, when the problems are still there I lose an evening and have an angry wife :-(
For now I will stick to XBMC 13.
Regards,
XBMCLuver.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Update library on starup0