Stupid but honest: How to plan a recording?
Hi,

I don't get the point:
I just changed from mythfrontend to kodi, configured the mythtv-pvr plugin and tv is working fine,... but..
Where do I plan a recording?
If I go onto EPG and there on a program and then hit enter or c, I don't get an option to plan the recording?

So where is the menu to do this?

Best regards
QD
im guessing a lot of people are using mythweb, but under timers is where you can create new recording schedules.
I usually use Mythweb from a tablet in the living room.
..am now one step further:
Timers is the wrong direction, as this is not planning server-side rules but only inside kodi.

I found some options under "client actions" in the "c" menu, but there are far to less options to be fully able to get rid of mythfrontend, so for the moment I see no way to continue without mythfrontend at least for planning purposes.. Sad
(2015-02-21, 14:10)Qeldroma Wrote: ..am now one step further:
Timers is the wrong direction, as this is not planning server-side rules but only inside kodi.

I found some options under "client actions" in the "c" menu, but there are far to less options to be fully able to get rid of mythfrontend, so for the moment I see no way to continue without mythfrontend at least for planning purposes.. Sad

you can still use mythweb, run sudo apt-get install mythweb on your server, then goto http://mythtvserverIP/mythweb, its much easier this way.
This is really the main failing of the kodi myth client. Mythweb to the rescue.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stupid but honest: How to plan a recording?0