WIP Mod for Aeon "Phil65"
the moviesets issue i highlighted its still there mikeSad when u chose no cover flow and show movie sets comes empty
Screenshot (from Aeon Nox "Phil65" and my mod, not from Aeon Nox Shedrock or other "flavour") please because I don't have this issue :

Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
ok wait lemme post it
mike when i unzip the folder comes up Aeon-Nox-master when i copy it in addons nothing shows up in appearance ? do i need to change name to make it appear ??
Download every ZIP files from GITHUB (skin and scripts) using links provided in first post of Phi65 thread :

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=202302

Install ZIP files (don't unzip them but use "Install from ZIP file" in Kodi menus) starting with script and finish with skin, so Kodi will download and install dependancies.

Aeon Nox 0.9 should be available in Apparence.

If it's OK, you can overwrite existing files with files from my mod.

Hi Mike, how do I activate the standard movie information view after I've added your files. I still seem to have the extended version showing.

Edit: All fixed. Thank you.
You have found how to do it but for this other people, the setting is in the skin settings (see screenshot 11 in first post).

Love your mod, but not a big fan of green DVD cases, how do I change the colour of this case?
(2015-03-05, 15:32)mikebzh44 Wrote: Add an option in skin properties to choose between Standard or Extended information window :

Extended :

Standard :

very good idea, i would add a buttom to switch to extended info script at demand from inside the standard window.
It's a good idea, I will have a look Wink

@mike

a mix of both views would be a nice feature.

I personal love the standard view, but the plot from extended view is nice Smile
Mike, could you add viewtype_panel view or explain how to add it? I've tried and can't figure it out.
Mike, I have your mod setup to 99% the way I like it except for one thing. When viewing box set via the sub menu on the main screen, I get the CD art roll in the way I like it, but I do not get the set name under the poster the way I used to. Is there a way to turn this on?
Mike,

regarding @Razieals missing covers in Shednox it only happened when you enter the moviesets submenu with 'nocoverflow' and 'no case for movieset' active. We discussed it via PM and I think I sent you the fix for Shednox, there were some Skin.Settings with an incorrect [ at the start. Don't know if it's yours but try the view setup in submenu moviesets and see what's what.

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Colored Icon mod incorporation ? merci pour tout

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mod for Aeon "Phil65"1