What I have:
- Plex server 0.9.9.13 on Ubuntu;
- Kodi 14.1 on Windows 8.1 with PleXBMC add-on (3.4.6~beta3 version). This PC connected to my 3D Samsung TV;
- Side by side 3D movie "Hugo_3d_hsbs.mkv" as an example in the Plex server.
All works fine except recognition of my 3D movies in Kodi:
- "HD" icon is shown instead "3D" near movie's title in Confluence skin;
- Menu is not changed to stereoscopic mode automatically when I play 3D movie (UI messed up when I enable 3d on Samsung TV).
When I copy to PC and add same movie (Hugo_3d_hsbs.mkv) to the Kodi's library (without PleXBMC add-on) then 3D recognition works as expected.
Therefore i assume it's not related to the Kodi itself and settings for 3d play are correct
Can someone help me with this problem?