Channel Icons Missing
Hi All,

Issue: No channel icons in channel menu

Version: XBMC Gotham, HDhomerun, and ServerWMC, Win7

Just setup XBMC to view live TV using ServerWMC plugin and that’s working fine. I purchased My Channel Logo’s for WMC. All the logo’s show up fine in WMC channel guide. I read several places that they should show up in xmbc if they are working in WMC. At least in my case, that’s not happening.

I’m likely missing a step, but not sure what it is. Thanks for any help.
In ServerWMC on the channels tab is "import WMC channel icons when found" checked?
Take a look at the serverwmc log (see debug tab), search for CheckChannelIcons, see what it says about the icons it found in the database. Is xbmc running on the same machine as serverwmc?
Windows Media Center PVR addon (pvr.wmc) and server backend (ServerWMC)
http://bit.ly/serverwmc
(2015-02-20, 01:56)n8dogger Wrote: In ServerWMC on the channels tab is "import WMC channel icons when found" checked?

Yes it's checked.
(2015-02-20, 02:04)krustyreturns Wrote: Take a look at the serverwmc log (see debug tab), search for CheckChannelIcons, see what it says about the icons it found in the database. Is xbmc running on the same machine as serverwmc?

In the log under CheckChannelIcons is states the following;

Channel Icons Successfully Processed: 0 (epg: 0, user: 0)

Thus I'm assuming it processed zero or found no icons. However, the icons are in WMC. And as to your second question the frontend and backend are on the same PC.
Have restarting swmc after you added the icons to wmc?
Windows Media Center PVR addon (pvr.wmc) and server backend (ServerWMC)
http://bit.ly/serverwmc
(2015-02-20, 04:45)krustyreturns Wrote: Have restarting swmc after you added the icons to wmc?

Rebooting the server solved the problem!

Thank you to those that responded. Very helpful
I had the same issue on KODI, and all the answers didn't really help me, and most of it was because I had trouble finding the folders that I needed to get into and delete the "texture13.db" file.

So this is what I did.

1. I got pissed and decided to uninstall KODI
2. When I ran the uninstall I discovered the exact path I needed to get my fingers on the Texture13.db.
3. Copy the exact path
4. Insert path in windows explorer .......AppData/Roaming/Kodi/userdata/Database
5. Find and delete "Texture13.db"
6. Cancel Uninstallation.
7. Run kodi
8. Celebrate that I just saved you from having to uninstall or run stupid python programs.

If you aren't allowed to delete the Texture13.db perhaps you need to enable file deletion from inside kodi System/settings/appearence/File lists

*I'm spreading this message to several boards because I'm dead sure that my procedure solves everyones problems and it's easy to follow.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Channel Icons Missing0