Xperience1080 / 1080 XF (noob)
Hi,

I am using Kodi 14.1 on a Raspberry Pi 2 (Openelec 5.0.3) and recently moved after trying all the "horizontal-menu-confluence-like-skins" to 1080XF skin from the official Repo and I love it.

What I am little bit consfused after reading this forum is the different versions/MODs related to this skin.

Please can anyone tell me the difference between Xperience1080 (which is not available in the official repo) and 1080XF? Which one is more convinient to install regarding to updates and functionality?

Any other interesteing MODs?

Thanks in advance!
1080XF = Xperierence1080 updated for Kodi 14.x and (will be released shortly) Kodi 15.x

That's the simple way of looking at it. 1080XF also features two texture sets - new defaults which are flat and the original (and maintained) Xperience1080 ones. New features have been added.

That about sums it up, if you used Xperience1080 on Gotham then you'll be wanting to use 1080XF on Helix with the Xperience1080 textures.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
I know the feeling. All the mods and other stuff should be cleaned in this part of the forum.
Too many versions/mods..
Or create a sub category for mod versions.
Its too complicated.
(2015-02-20, 18:22)Skank Wrote: I know the feeling. All the mods and other stuff should be cleaned in this part of the forum.
Too many versions/mods..
Or create a sub category for mod versions.
Its too complicated.

The base version is pinned at the top - that's the first place to look on any skin sub-forum.

Which mods would you like to see 'cleaned', and what do you mean by 'cleaned'?

Cleaned/moved
What's so complicated? There are 2 mods in the normal thread. No mods in the important thread.
Must be a tough life when all 2 Mods are confusing!

A little tip, the mods are suffixed with the word [MOD] in front of them, maybe that makes it slightly easier to comprehend.
(2015-02-20, 23:45)im85288 Wrote: Must be a tough life when all 2 Mods are confusing!

A little tip, the mods are suffixed with the word [MOD] in front of them, maybe that makes it slightly easier to comprehend.

Laugh

+1

@im85288, Piersim85288
Why this is so funny to you guys ?. This skin for time to time, had/has several mods and mods on mods and has changed names continuously. Is not hard for someone that has clearly stated himself as a noob to get confused.

By the way, avoiding the sarcasm and be more nice to people (even the noob's) make's all people happy.

Cheers
Nessus
(2015-02-22, 16:49)nessus Wrote: @im85288, Piersim85288
Why this is so funny to you guys ?. This skin for time to time, had/has several mods and mods on mods and has changed names continuously. Is not hard for someone that has clearly stated himself as a noob to get confused.

By the way, avoiding the sarcasm and be more nice to people (even the noob's) make's all people happy.

Cheers
Nessus

@nessus - My response was to the user @Skank who has many more posts than me and is clearly not a noob.

Cheers
(2015-02-22, 16:49)nessus Wrote: @im85288, Piersim85288

Cheers
Nessus

It was explained and resolved. My reply was also aimed at Skank. You really don't need to post a link to the forum rules - there's no mention of sarcasm there.

But since you're on the forum rules, the intial post did not follow the correct rules for asking a question.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 / 1080 XF (noob)2