Windows 10 technical preview 9926
Hi i can't seem to get kodi installed on windows 10 it just hangs at the microsoft visual c++ 2013 part.. not sure if i need to do something to make it install being that windows 10 is not finished any thoughts would be much appreciate.
I installed it yesterday on Win10 without problems so no idea.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Maybe you install VC++ 2013 part first and then install Kodi. You can download from Microsoft
I installed it today and it was fine.
I can get kodi to install fine if i select to not have vc++ 2013. so I tried downloading vc++ 2013 from Microsoft and installing that separately but for some odd reason it just hangs and does nothing.. and this is a fresh install of windows 10 tp 9962.
I too am having issues with freezes. I did find this download after some research here and on the other sites supporting Windows 10 9926. I found the beta which is separate upload of Visual Studio 2015 CTP6. I will install this with new C++ libraries and see if that clears up the freezing of the windows in Helix dled on Sunday. This is the VS 2015 Beta NOT the VS 2013. Also the VS 2015 Beta Server is at this link as well. I also found an article on starting Spartan to run from the address bar in IE 11. Will come back with results. FYI. I am running HP ENVY M7-J120DX Core I7-4700MQ Haswell Bridge 16GB DDR3-1866 Crucial 480GB SSD Intel 4600 Video. The rest except 28TBs of external USB 3.0 hard drives is pretty vanilla and generic. http://www.eightforums.com/windows-8-new...nload.html
I did also find the 2013 VS2013 update from January 21, 2015 which was suppose to part of 9926 but who knows especially if someone here is getting corrupt errors. Also found another note to bugs in this update but a supposed correction in February.
Just found this: http://www.winbeta.org/news/visual-studi...eezing-pcs

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Windows 10 technical preview 99260