wireless connection chromebox with openelec
I have made a couple of chromebox with openelec set ups for friends but can't figure out how to access wireless as I have mine hardwired. So essentially, I'm asking if I make another one for somebody who can't hardwire in, how do I do that. The box is an hp. Thanks to anyone for the help.

Rance
Assuming there is a compatble wifi device present.

Go into openelec settings.

Network tab, activate wireless

Connections tab choose a AP and enter the password.

Done.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
are the openelec settings different than the kodi? I go to system and don't see a wireless option. It says the chromebox has wireless built in.
No you need to go into openelec settings.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
How do I do that? It boots right into kodi? Thanks man, this is a lot of help.
If you are running the standard confluence skin the openelec settings are in a submenu under 'settings'. On other skins you'll find it under program addons.
Okay, program add ons. I'll check there. Thanks again. Hopefully that'll do the trick.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
wireless connection chromebox with openelec0