Screen Ratio
Hello,

Would it be possible to change the ratio while maintaining the resolution?

I'm using a widescreen monitor (3440x1440 resolution) and unfortunately everything is pretty stretched out.
I can provide a screenshot if necessary.

Thanks
That's a 21:9 monitor not a lot of support for that type even in games, used to have one of them great for movies but a bitch for most other things
This skin only supports 16:9 screens, as nearly all do.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
(2015-02-21, 02:10)Piers Wrote: This skin only supports 16:9 screens, as nearly all do.

Thought so, unfortunate there's no way around it. It's kind of stopped me from using kodi.

Thanks for the help anyway.
Kodi is designed (skins) mostly for a 10ft UI - that's pretty much TVs. I know there are 21:9 TVs available, but they're so rare that I haven't seen one in a shop for at least a year.

(2015-02-21, 02:15)Piers Wrote: Kodi is designed (skins) mostly for a 10ft UI - that's pretty much TVs. I know there are 21:9 TVs available, but they're so rare that I haven't seen one in a shop for at least a year.

I suppose that's true, finding wallpapers for 21:9 was hell.
But it is super useful for work, and great for widescreen movies. Could serve as a great multimedia panel if it was more popular.
I use a triple monitor set up for work and home, but I do totally see your point. You will, unfortunately, find that 99% of HTPC software will only support 4:3 (rarely) and 16:9 (common) aspect ratio displays.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Screen Ratio0