WIP Hybrid for Helix
I need some help. Hybrid is NOT Helix compatible yet, but for the brave few who would like to help out - I've added Hybrid back into Hybrid Repo and am looking for help in identifying all the problem areas with alignment. I've done the keyboard and the alignment on the home screen. PVR or LiveTV is not working ATM. I am also not adding any new features until the skin is considered stable.
Noli illegitimi carborundum

hi,

i've installed the skin from the Hybrid repo on Helix RC2.
besides the LiveTV part i see that the left hand buttons on the System menu is blank. you can choose and work with it but cannot see it.
Thanks - I'll work on the Sys Menu

ok. so LiveTV is working (i didnt find an option for full screen) and the Sys Menu is now visible.. my life is almost complete Smile
That damn media popout is a problem again with a finger or a mouse. Needs to be locked open like you did for CCM! I just relocated the tab to the top of the screen for the tablet for the time being.

Would like an option for addon short cuts to be above the main home bar might interfere with screen widgets?
Option for Weather to be in top left corner and time in top right - one selection would be fine for both?
Coverflow needs the scroll rate slowed way down. On the tablet they fly by so fast it's not of any use.
In coverflow that damn media popout will come out when dragging your finger on the screen to flow the covers. When they finally stop flowing there it is!
Will definitely be looking at the popout

Found a little thing..

When you go to add-on browser, open a repo, open a selection in the repo, if you have any of the addons it should indicate the word "Installed" if you have the addon installed. All three of these skins are installed.

This is what you see....

right alignment incorrect again Wink

I just had an idea - don't even know if it's do-able or not.

The animated cover art that opens and shows the disk inside...could it show the info about the movie instead?
Interesting idea - I'll think about it, depends on how badly I want to see the DiscArt

Making the cover open wide and then sorta like making it pop out, like a zoom in, would be cool.....I'm thinking it's a lot of work....

Something along these lines Full Image

Just noticed the tv icon and information is missing when hitting the info button while in live TV

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hybrid for Helix0