ServerWMC Kodi 2 HDHomeruns and 2 Antennas
Hey everyone, I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to post. I am doing research on getting this all up and running.

I live in an area between Jacksonville and Orlando so I can pick up different stations on each side of the house. I currently have two antennas hooked up, one to each of my Homeruns.

I go through the scan and it sees all of the channels on each and then WMC does it's thing and sees them as well. When I go to play a channel on the orlando side it still tries to use the Jacksonville side tuner.

Is there a way to dedicate a particular channel through WMC or ServerWMC to one homerun or the other?

I tried to use Argus but it won't find any new services, which is a whole other issue.

Any advice or a push in another direction would be great.

Thanks
If I understand the problem correctly, you can fix this in wmc but it will be kind of a pain. In wmc go to "edit channels" then select a channel and choose "edit sources". From there, select the tuner for this channel that you want it to use, and disable the ones you don't want it to use.
Windows Media Center PVR addon (pvr.wmc) and server backend (ServerWMC)
http://bit.ly/serverwmc
Just like Krusty said. Delete the channels on the channel map from the cities pointed in the opposite directions.
(2015-02-21, 22:40)krustyreturns Wrote: If I understand the problem correctly, you can fix this in wmc but it will be kind of a pain. In wmc go to "edit channels" then select a channel and choose "edit sources". From there, select the tuner for this channel that you want it to use, and disable the ones you don't want it to use.

Thanks, for the reply. I had no idea that option was in WMC. Just tested it out and it is now working as intended.

Thanks for the feedback!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ServerWMC Kodi 2 HDHomeruns and 2 Antennas0