Erro Name
Need to put the video in the same order that is in thetvdb site, see the video want to know where I am going wrong, because I do not understand.

Saber Marionete J s00e01 - special
Saber Marionete J s01e01
Saber Marionete J s02e01

Video.
http://youtu.be/PqIPUm0soGQ
Typo: Saber Marionette J.
Bye,
Fry
Kodi v17.6 with shared MariaDB v10.3 | HTS Tvheadend 4.2.6 on RPi2 | running on:
Windows 10x64 | Nvidia Shield | FireTV4k | FireTVStick4 | Android 5 | RPi3 with OSMC
Huh
"Saber Marionete J" is wrong, it's called "Saber Marionette J".
Bye,
Fry
Kodi v17.6 with shared MariaDB v10.3 | HTS Tvheadend 4.2.6 on RPi2 | running on:
Windows 10x64 | Nvidia Shield | FireTV4k | FireTVStick4 | Android 5 | RPi3 with OSMC
the problem is not the name but the order.

if he is putting special not in the middle but at the end
??
Kodi just scrapes the information from thetvdb so if the information is wrong there you'll have to change it at the source.
If you go to that special episode on thetvdb and open it, you'll see that it is set to show after season 1.
If you are sure after which episode this special should be shown you can create an account at thetvdb and change it. Remember that you'll change it for everyone, not just for yourself!
I think all righthtinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired.
is correct, I realized that only works when it is in session series even in aquivo option does not work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Erro Name0