Combine 2 TV Shows as one
Hi All!

Im pretty new to xbmc and have been playing around with it to get it to be the way i want it. So far so good, though theres a bit of a learning curve involved.

I was wondering if there is a way to merge 2 TV shows as one? I watch a lot of anime and so created a separate "library" for Anime using smart playlists. However a lot of Anime has multiple seasons published under different names due to the original show ending or whatever. 2 examples would be "Naruto" & "Naruto Shippuuden" or "Inuyasha" & "Inuyasha Kanketsuhen"

Would there be a way for me to combine the two (or three) into one rather than having them show up as multiple TV Shows?
Aah. after more searching I found this: http://kodi.wiki/view/Anime

Hopefully it will have something Smile
Nop... didnt find anything... Sad
Best solution imo, is to create your own tvshow.nfo file and create seperate episode.nfo files. It will take some time and work to edit all the files, but basically you can merge anything to "one" show. There are some tools out there to scrape the data in the nfo files. Tools such like mediaelch or vimediamanager depending on the OS you are on.
How to post a debug log ; MacOS acces the hidden userdata folder ; How to post a question ; How to fix gatekeeper issues
Agree...creating your own nfo files will solve this problem
Ouch. some of the big anime has over 300 episodes. it will be extremely painful to create nfos manually...
You wouldn't have to manually create all of the nfos, but you would need to edit them. Add your shows to Kodi, export your library as separate files. This will give you an nfo for every show/episode. Then you would have to edit the nfos to change the show/episode info, but would have all of the other info such as plot, etc already there.
cool i think Ill do that! Appreciate it!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Combine 2 TV Shows as one0