Since MySQL, library updates seem slower
Kodi 14.1, Openelec on a HTPC and a Pi 2.

I have MySQL running on a NAS, and I've followed the wiki pretty thouroughly, including making the recommended change to /etc/mysql/my.cnf. I understand that library updates should take a bit longer now, since Kodi must import the info and export to the database, but the status indicator seems to not be accurate anymore. What I mean is, scanning the library on start up takes quite a bit longer than before, and now it cycles through from 0% to 100% and then repeats this cycle several times for each library. Everything works, but its just not as smooth and quick as before. Is this normal behavior, or indicative of a misconfigured system?
post a debug log from one of your clients. doesn't sound like you have set everything up correctly.
Here is my debug log. After running Kodi once to let it scan again, I found that it may not actually be slower, but the output message while scanning still seems erratic to me.

http://pastebin.com/embed_js.php?i=Rv87E8H9
Quote:DatabaseUtils::GetSortFieldList: unknown field 25

Seems like one of your database fields didn't update properly. You might want to wait for a dev to step in and suggest what to do.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Since MySQL, library updates seem slower0