Netflixbmc Script Failed
Sorry in advanced if I'm too shallow on information. I installed the chrome launcher and netflixbmc add ons. No errors from chrome launcher, but when I try using the netflixbmc add on I cannot get any further than the first menu. If I click on any other option (such as my list), I get a script error. I have searched for a while to find a thread where it directly addresses my issues but I have yet to find one. If this is a duplicated feel free to lock it and link me to where I need to be. Much appreciated.
Make sure you are using Corona's version... The link is on his signature.
(2015-02-23, 04:45)locoguano Wrote: Make sure you are using Corona's version... The link is on his signature.

That checks out. Not a bad place to start looking though.
(2015-02-23, 04:45)locoguano Wrote: Make sure you are using Corona's version... The link is on his signature.

Second update! Reset the app, I was able to get farther. Now I'm getting a chrome launcher script error when I click on an item I want to watch.
I have the same problems on a Yoga 2 Pro (HiDPI) running Linux/Mint/Cinnamon.
Script failed... I followed the installation instructions, but something is wrong.
(2015-04-28, 19:26)venik212 Wrote: I have the same problems on a Yoga 2 Pro (HiDPI) running Linux/Mint/Cinnamon.
Script failed... I followed the installation instructions, but something is wrong.

Make sure you're using netflixbmc version 1.3.20 and if you already are try turning off "advanced ssl" in netflixbmc settings.
My version is 1.3.4. I could not see any place where SSL could be turned off.
I am running Helix (14.2) under Linux/Mint/Cinnamon, on a Yoga 2 Pro.
I'm also on 1.3.4 with the same issues. Is it necessary to be on another version? This used to work fine for me until recently. I had been using the WMC Netflix plugin until it "broke" with an update a couple weeks ago. So I decided to go back to Netflixbmc. It was not working anymore. I didn't know if the two are related and if this issue seems to only be affecting those with multiple profiles.

UPDATE: I found the mentioned link from Corona's profile and updated to the 1.3.21 version. It does work after I disable the SSL. THANKS!
would you happen to have a link to coronas site. I cant find this version.

thanks

Bill

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Netflixbmc Script Failed0