Solved Episode Titles Not Displayed
OK - here's the deal ...

I upgraded from Gotham to Helix 14.0 with no issues or problems at all.

A few weeks later the 14.1 update was released so I upgraded to that.

Any TV show that has been added since updating to 14.1 does not show the episode title.

I use FileBot to name my episodes and I use Tiny Media Manager to create NFO and other metadata, just the same as I have always done.

Is this a bug? Or have I missed something?

As always, any help is greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Movies appear to be unaffected
I am no longer active in these forums. Replying to, or commenting on, anything I have said in these forums is a waste of your time.
Debug log (wiki) when it tries to scrape the info.
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
Does the .nfo file for the episode have the title in it?
I.e. Person of Interest - S04E14 - Guilty
<title>Guilty</title>
(2015-02-23, 08:48)k4sh1n Wrote: Does the .nfo file for the episode have the title in it?
I.e. Person of Interest - S04E14 - Guilty
<title>Guilty</title>

Yup. I compared an NFO from before the update to one after the update and they appear to be the same

Code:
Person of Interest - 4x14 - Guilty

<episodedetails>
    <title>Guilty</title>
    <showtitle>Person of Interest</showtitle>
I am no longer active in these forums. Replying to, or commenting on, anything I have said in these forums is a waste of your time.
(2015-02-23, 08:38)TRaSH Wrote: Debug log (wiki) when it tries to scrape the info.

what TRaSH wrote.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
(2015-02-23, 08:38)TRaSH Wrote: Debug log (wiki) when it tries to scrape the info.

I couldn't get the log uploader to run (kept giving me script error) so I have manually uploaded the kodi.log file here
http://www.pjmur.com/kodi.log

I readily confess that I have no idea what any of it means Blush
Nothing was added in that session. Please remove the no-title episodes and hit "update library" again.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
I just removed and re-instated the source triggering a library clean.

Even though I have already cleaned and updated the library more times than I can count, for whatever reason, this time it seems to have solved the problem.
I have no idea why it works now, but it does.

I thank everybody most sincerely for all your help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Episode Titles Not Displayed0