Music
Hi Fastcolors,

Could you please include the option of listing music folders/subfolders in Files mode, like it is done in Confluence.

Lot of my music is downloaded from all sorts of places over many years nicely organised in folders. Albums, artists etc mess it up for me.

I tried to organise it into playlists, but your playlist naming does not support foreign characters. Big Grin
I am not 100% sure of what you mean.. Sad sorry.

Can you explain the request a little further.. may post some example and use cases

Thanks!!
Image Image
Did I Help? Add to my reputation
With Confluence, on the Home screen, under Music you see the following choices of how to access your music - Artists, Albums, Songs, Files, Library.
With SiO2, when I click Music, I get lots of additional choices such as Genres, Top 100 etc, but Files is missing.

It so happens that I like playing music by folders and subfolders most of the time, so I like the Files option where all my folders/subfolders are displayed on the first click.

With SiO2 I have to first select Albums, then click on left arrow, select Browse Files, that takes me back to root, and only there I can select my music folder. Too many additional steps - that's against the SiO2 manifesto to minimise the number of steps.

It would be nice to have the Files listed in SiO2.

cheers
(2015-02-25, 04:46)jfranek Wrote: With Confluence, on the Home screen, under Music you see the following choices of how to access your music - Artists, Albums, Songs, Files, Library.
With SiO2, when I click Music, I get lots of additional choices such as Genres, Top 100 etc, but Files is missing.

It so happens that I like playing music by folders and subfolders most of the time, so I like the Files option where all my folders/subfolders are displayed on the first click.

With SiO2 I have to first select Albums, then click on left arrow, select Browse Files, that takes me back to root, and only there I can select my music folder. Too many additional steps - that's against the SiO2 manifesto to minimise the number of steps.

It would be nice to have the Files listed in SiO2.

cheers

The submenu that opens when you press music on sio2x is coded into the core of Kodi... so I can't really add that option. you can always enter the music page and press left
then select "browse files"

you'll be into the files section. I don't plan to add that submenu from home (for now) but If i add something like I did for addons, i will include files in the options.

cheers.
Image Image
Did I Help? Add to my reputation

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music0