• 48(current)
Mod Bello Fredo [Isengard] - brutally modded with custom home widget support
I have problems with my watched status when i enable the skin. The watched status will clear as i close Kodi and makes all my tv series or movies to unwatched. All of it.
I'm setting up a new system and i've installed the repo and the skin is missing.
I installed this skin few mins ago it installed fine but i cant see the menu? :o it said please wait loading and then it loaded it without anything
(2015-12-07, 10:38)ThatGuy93 Wrote: I installed this skin few mins ago it installed fine but i cant see the menu? :o it said please wait loading and then it loaded it without anything
Are you using windows, osx, linux, android,ios?.
Few days ago i installed in kodibuntu and menu showed up the only error ago was from extendedinfo addon i think.
Have also installed in android box without problem.
My XBMC/Kodi folder: addons, skins, addon/menu backgrounds & more
I installed it on my android box from fredos repository
Weird, it installed fine on my phone but still cant see menu shortcuts on my android box
Are you installing in kodi isengard?. Try reinstalling but first remove any folder related to skin within userdata folder.

Also my Android box had kitkat 4.4.2 (sold it). Never tested in lollipop but i don't see why it wouldn't work.
I did a fresh install of kodi and it worked, time well spent this is hands down the best skin out there
Anyone else getting an Exception in contentprovider error on startup? I'm using kodi 15.2
Does this skin work with KODI 15.2 on Android?
Yes
(2015-12-09, 07:50)Frozin Wrote: Anyone else getting an Exception in contentprovider error on startup? I'm using kodi 15.2
Yes i got it in my android and windows boxes after sometime of setting things up and. Both have kodi 15.2
Ill have to turn on debug and check what addon is causing it.
I had it for youtube, disable extra fanarts , restart and it should work again
He folks,

I'm not dead, still alive Wink
I just underestimated the pregnancy and what all has to be done. First time dad -> first time learning that everything is going to change. Free time? Nope. It's gone. Not even time for the gym or social activities. Why? My GF has suspected premature labor. This means she has to chill all day in front of my Kodi setup ^^ And all the work (going with the dog, house cleaning, shopping, etc.) is my job for the last weeks (7 to go!).

So, I just want you to know that I'm still here and will take care of Jarvis as soon as I'll find some time for it.
Until then:

Happy hollidays from us and my family!
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
Happy holidays to you and your family! Smile
  • 48(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bello Fredo [Isengard] - brutally modded with custom home widget support6