Android box will not factory reset
Hey guys, new here and I have a big problem

I'm running an android MX box which up until now has been spot on. When it starts up it shows A@9 picture then DROID TV. Yesterday I tried to use Phoenix addon for the first time but it would not work, I read online that updating XBMC Gotham to KODI could fix the issue. This is where the problems started, I did the KODI install and it said Superuser denied to xbmc, a common problem from what I read online , Kodi would boot but only had picture and no sound. I did all the usual fixes but nothing has worked. The original xbmc wouldn't load past a black screen and KODI followed suit. so I have deleted both and reinstalled xbmc but still having the same super user message, I have downloaded super user in playstore but that hasn't helped. Reinstalled KODI and still the same issue. I then resorted to reflashing which I have done before on a friends box very successfully. Heres the now problem. I do all the usual turn the box off, put a plastic splint into the AV until it clicks and the turn then box back on to enter flash mode,and it simply loads as normal. I have tried doi g this with the sd card in and also with a usb inserted but still nothing. I have watched every youtube video so I know imdoing it correct and I have done it before on a different box. Is there another way?
Having the same problem with my mx box has anyone a solution for this as the box is useless as it stands,
I had the same and this restored it for me

***MOD EDIT: REMOVED URL***
Please don't post links to that website.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Android box will not factory reset0