TMM - How to debug scraping issues
Information 
Previously, I ripped the 9 episodes of Season 5 of a show. TMM properly scraped the season artwork and the shows' titles and thumbnails and created nfo files for each episode I have now ripped Season 4. The files are all named in the same convention as Season 5. TMM is finding nothing about the Season 4 shows.

The only log message when I do the scrape is "2015-02-24 17:43:00,868 DEBUG [SwingWorker-pool-2-thread-8] org.tinymediamanager.scraper.util.Url:223 - getting http://thetvdb.com/banners/actors/237451.jpg"

How do I pursue figuring out what is wrong?

TMM is 2.6.5 running under Windows 8.1 64 bit.
the best way would be to send a bug report Wink
but previously check if there is metadata of this show / season 4 in thetvdb.

I already got a error report from a user where no metadata was available Wink

you can also try to clear the url cache and retry
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
I checked and there appears to be metadata for the show (http://thetvdb.com/?tab=season&seriesid=...8855&lid=7). I tried clearing the URL cache and no difference in outcome. I submitted a bug report with logs attached.
I removed the artwork and nfo from a season 5 episode that was previously scraped. I then removed the episode. I did an "update data sources" and the episode was back. I tried to scrape and now this episode won't scrape either.
I can't explain the issue but I just went back and tried again and now everything is working.
well - tvdb is a web-service which also has uptimes/downtimes. Maybe they had a downtime/problem today?

Did not have a look at your logs yet, but since it is working again, I can invest my time into anything other Big Grin

glad it's working again Wink
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TMM - How to debug scraping issues0