Asus chromebox+openelec+bluetooth audio output help
I recently purchased a little Logitech bluetooth audio adapter
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00IJ...ge_o01_s00
which i use to stream music from various phones to an old Denon system i have had lying around and been using very little because its old and has few of the modern connections

I have been able to get Kodi to see this device and connect to it but a warning comes up (file system failure) and I'm guessing that Kodi is waiting for input rather than outputting the sound so I'm wondering if its possible to have Kodi stream the audio over bluetooth to this device because if it does this would bring a new lease of life to my old denon.

I have googled this and the only thing i see is threads two or more years old
don't believe OE supports BT audio output, just BT HID input devices
ah that explains it. Wonder would windows support it? could be a solution for people wanting windows with sound

is there any distro that supports it do you know?
it worked under Windows when I tested it, but you're limited to stereo since Windows treats the connected BT device as headphones. I don't know either way if BT audio is possible under Linux, but I'd expect it would be subject to the same limitation since it's a BT one.
cheers. My Denon is stereo only. I think in the next week or so ill go back and try a few other linux distro's and see what happens. ill report back then

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Asus chromebox+openelec+bluetooth audio output help0