Displaying temporary movies like regular movies?
Hello,

Is there a way to have a nice display for movies without adding them to the library?
Currently, if I add a source and do not scan it, I can access it from the videos menu and then files. The source is composed of folders, each contains a single movie, various images (fanart, poster and so on), subtitles and a nfo file. But since it is not scanned into the library, what I see is the name of the folder and inside it is the file, shown as the file name and not the movie name.

Since each movie folder already contains a nfo file and images, is there a way to display them like any other movie (All my sources are using local info only, so the info is already there) that has been scanned? Instead of showing me the folder name and then the file name, show me directly the movie name?

I don't want to scan some of the movies, since they won't be staying for long. They are movies I want to watch but not keep.
To get the info from a NFO file it needs to be scanned.
I see...

So my only option is to scan it and use smart playlists to separate the permanent movies from the temporary ones?

There isn't an addon I missed by any chance, to allow for simplified access to temporary content?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Displaying temporary movies like regular movies?0