XBMC on LG Smart TV (i know) XB1
Hello all. I have been searching and searching and yea you know... For an answer on how to get XBMC on a LG Smart TV. I know it works on google lg tv and such and it wont work on LG Smart TV. I also noticed that no one of the previously topics have asked what iam about to ask.

I got an LG Smart TV. I have tried to download things on it but it wont allow me (from webbrowser). But people have been useing like PLEX on a usb stick and made plex work that way etc. So now iam asking you this. Is there ANY way to get XBMC onto my LG Smart TV?? Like through a USB stick or something. I dont want to get a long HDMI cable that goes from my computer. I have been useing Nero Media home before, But now i have bought a portable segate flashdrive on 3TB and useing USB 3.0. I also got a Xbox One. So have anyone figured out how to get XBMC onto the screen on some of the following ways(devices)

USB Stick
USB Flashdrive
Xbox One
DLNA(example Nero media home,
i can controll everything on my tv with my tv. a simple server that is on the computer within the network. PS: i choose a map and share it on Nero media home. Start it as a server and it pops up as a output on my TV like a HDMI but nero media home. explaining for those who dont understand)

PS: Iam from sweden and got dyxlexia so sorry for misspelling on some or most of the words.

Madmike
Bumping.... Someone that can help me??

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC on LG Smart TV (i know) XB10